It’s hot, hot, hot outside.. but that’s no excuse to skimp out on an opportunity to dress up for date night! I adoreeee this pale blue cold shoulder dress. It’s so femme and flattering, you could also double it for special occasions such as birthdays, bridal showers, etc. [FYI probably wouldn’t wear this as a wedding guest. It’s a tad too close to white in my personal (humble) opinion!]
After a few quite tragic dating stories, a handful of my friends dared me to start a satirical “Dating in Dallas” series on my blog. While this idea amuses me, it’s a little bit savage for my taste!! Haha! I’ll just keep my snide commentary to my group texts for now 😉 . However, I still thought it would be fun to share my 10 favorite date-night restaurants in Dallas in case you ever needed a little inspiration!
- Nobu at the Crescent. It’s no secret that my dream wedding destination is at the Rosewood Crescent (swoon!) with it’s gorgeous architecture and panoramic views of Dallas. Japanese food lovers will love Nobu’s swanky decor and bougie vibes on the first floor of the Crescent.
- Moxie’s. Technically Moxie’s is also within the Crescent, but their outdoor patio is fun and they are known for their specialty cocktails!
- Si Tapas. This isn’t the first time I’ve mentioned Si Tapas on the blog, and I’m certain it won’t be the last! Tapas and sangria are so fun for date night. Take it from someone that has been to Barcelona, these tapas are pretty authentic!
- The Honor Bar. There are few places more reflective of Dallas culture than Highland Park Village, and the well-located Honor Bar is a cool, classic, dimly-lit restaurant with a good wine selection for date night!
- Nick & Sam’s. You may remember I went here with my family for my 25th birthday! They have an excellent wine selection and even better fun desserts! The mood lighting and dreamy chandelier are the main reasons I have this steakhouse on my date night go-to list!
- Victor Tangos. Victor Tangos in Knox Henderson has a seriously underrated Happy Hour menu. Don’t let the external facade fool you, it really is a trendy place on the inside!
- Zatar. Everyone knows my intense love for authentic Mediterranean food, and Zatar is the best I’ve found in Dallas so far! Their kibbeh nayeh is only available on the weekends, but it is soooo good!! If you’re into hookah, you can indulge with your date on the patio to a variety of different fun flavors!
- Cane Rosso. Who can’t resist a good pizza?! I personally would be nervous about having pizza for a first date (haha!), but maybe this is second date material 🙂 . In fact, most of my friends say this is their favorite pizza in Dallas. They also have an excellent red wine selection!
- Deep Sushi. The best sushi in Dallas, hands down!! This place is casual, down to earth, well priced, and DELICIOUS! The Love at First Sight Roll is my favorite.
- Neighborhood Services– For the classic, All-American meal, Neighborhood Services takes the cake for me! They also have a location in Addison for you suburbanites that are hesitant to drive all the way to Dallas! 🙂
Have you ever tried any of these restaurants in Dallas? Which is your fave?! This is by no means a comprehensive list, so if you have any other recommendations, send them my way in the comments section below!
Photos: Madison Katlin Photography
WAYF Cold Shoulder Lace Dress- Nordstrom; White Sandals- Steve Madden (similar here); Bag- Rebecca Minkoff (similar here and sale here); Earrings- Kendra Scott; Bracelet- The Styled Collection; Necklace- Nordstrom; Lipstick- MAC Hot Gossip