The countdown is 2 days until Thanksgiving.. and 3 days until Black Friday! YAY! Be sure to pop by over the weekend to see the best sales and my top picks at each!
One of y’alls top holiday requests was to do a post of more affordable gifts, so I rounded up some fun stocking stuffers under $25 for 2017 today! These would be great for friends, co workers, or for a white elephant/Secret Santa exchange.
- Lilly Pulitzer notebook– Love the palm trees!
- Triple Sec by DryBar– One of my favorite texturizing sprays! It’s also volumizing and smells heavenly! I own both the travel size (for my travel make up bag) and the full size (for my bathroom).
- Crushed Velvet Travel pillow– For the girl on the go!
- C’est bon mug– For the caffeine addict!
- Phone case– Just make sure she doesn’t have the iPhone 8 or X 😉
- Ivory gloves– Just look at those cutie pom poms!
- Rose gold sunglasses– Such a good designer dupe!
- Grey Beanie– Pom Pom beanies are my fave!
- Rose gold cross body– I adore the little bow!
- Rosé All Day book– To adorn her bar cart or coffee table!
- Sigma brush cleaner– For the beauty buff!
- Agate coasters– NEED!!!! And they come in tons of colors! These are my favorite on the whole list.
- Beauty Blender and cleanser set– Because everyone applies their foundation with a Beauty Blender.. and they need to be replaced several times a year!
- Manicure travel kit– Also for the girl on the go!
- Rose gold car charger– I have misplaced my car charger so I actually need this, haha!
- Leopard scarf– Such a good price, and we all know leopard is a neutral 😉
Hope this helps!! If you have any more gift guide suggestions/ requests, let me know. Thanks for stopping by!