Happy Thanksgiving week!!! I know I’ve said this on the blog before, and I’m sure I’ll say it again, but Thanksgiving is truly my favorite holiday. I love the food, I love the football, I love the shopping, and I love spending time with my family and friends! It’s a great time to reflect on the things that I’m grateful for and I am usually overwhelmed about how abundantly blessed I have been in my life so far.
Another thing I’m grateful for is my readers and IG fam! Y’all have given great ideas for holiday gift guides and something that people asked was what was on my list/ what they should put on theirs. So I thought it would be fun to share my personal list this year and why I want each item! *Hi @ Mom, Dad, sisters this one is for y’all lol*
To preface this, I want to say that there are 2 things I really want this year for Christmas more than material objects. First and foremost, I always ask “Santa” to make my dad better. As y’all know, my dad has stage 4 lung cancer and I think I can speak for my entire family and friends when I say it’s time to beat that sucker! Cancer S U C KS, y’all. But the actual thing that I’ve asked my parents for Christmas this year is to help out with my MBA app fees. Between flying out for admissions meetings, interviews, and all the application fees, I need them to help a sista out 🙂 .
That all being said, I’ve been pretty good this year, so I deserve to spoil myself with some of these items, what do y’all think?! I’ve listed them out below.
- Stuart Weitzman OTK boots– I just need a really good pair of dark grey suede boots and these are the holy grail of OTK boots!
- BaubleBar tassel earrings– Love this color for fall and the holidays, they will match with so much! I already have the red pair and love them!
- Rose gold vanity tray– I want this for my dresser! Y’all know I have an affinity for rose gold home decor! Or rose gold anything really..
- Lilly Pulitzer planner– I ask for this from my sisters every single year. Literally cannot survive without it. My entire life is in there!!
- Sigma make up brush cleanser– Because I lost mine and I’m convinced someone stole it.. HAHA!
- Sparkly pink Christian Louboutins– They’re sparkly.. and they’re pink.. Do they really need an explanation?
- Marble Cycling shoes– Because I signed up for StudioHop this week (if you sign up here you can get 10% off your first month!), and I need spin shoes for all the cycling classes I’m going to be taking! 🙂
- David Yurman citrine ring– This has been on my wishlist forever!
- Kenneth Jay Lane statement earrings– I have these in so many colors and am currently coveting the turquoise pair.. NEED!
- Black Tory Burch tote– I feel like every woman needs a classic black tote and a classic nude tote. Just like we all need a pair of classic black pumps and classic nude pumps! I have my nude YSL, and now I need a black bag!
- Rose gold LED vanity mirror– To match my vanity tray for my dresser!
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer– Because mine is running out and your girl has the WORST dark circles haha! My shade is Neutral Medium.
- MAC highlighter– I’m also running out of my highlighter. When I was in Vermont a few weeks ago, I met this girl with the most beautiful contour! She told me this was the highlight she used so I added it to my list!
- Gucci crossbody– I’ve been eyeing this for months and really need to take the plunge!
- Mesh white sports bra– SO CUTE and perfect for all my new StudioHop classes 🙂
- Christian Louboutin coffee table book– I ADORE coffee table books as home decor. I don’t actually own a coffee table right now but have so much inspiration for it already. I want 5 coffee table books: Louboutin, Dior, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, and a Paris one. Can you tell French designers are my fave?!
- Kendra Scott rose gold cuff– My bracelet game is weak, y’all. Love this cuff!
What’s on your holiday wish list?? Any of these items inspire you?