It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done a Monday Musings with y’all! I also wanted to share 2 ways to style this GORGEOUS deep-V olive romper! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably have noticed I’ve been on a jumpsuit/romper kick lately, so I’ve rounded up a bunch of my favorites here as well 🙂 . The one I’m wearing in these photos comes in 4 colors, and I suggest using a sticky bra and sticky tape to magically hold everything in 😉 . I wore this in NYC with pumps, but it would look great with sleek black boots as well!
- I’m heading to Boston on Friday!! I have a conference for work next Wednesday, but decided to fly out early for the weekend to visit friends and enjoy a real fall!! We may even go to Burlington, Vermont for a day because my friend says the foliage is really pretty there. Have any of you been there?! If so, send me your recs!
- Tonight, my friend Cameron Proffitt is hosting an event at Mini Luxe in Uptown. It’s from 6-9 and you can get a free mani, eyebrow wax, and other goodies, so if you want more details you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a DM!
- The designer items on my wishlist for Christmas are: Chanel shoes (not found online otherwise I’d show them to you!), these Stuart Weitzman OTK boots, and this Gucci bag! SWOON!! Does anyone else know what’s on their Christmas list yet? Just me..?
- My family and I decided we are going to Cozumel, Mexico for New Year’s!! I’m so excited to be back at the beach! Do you have your New Year’s plans locked in yet?!
- So I bought a super nice DSLR camera this weekend! I decided it was time I take ownership and learn all the processes of the blog, and as I mentioned in this post, photography has always been my biggest weakness! I’m actually thinking of auditing a photography class next semester at the local community college where my mom teaches, but we will see! Baby steps!
- I’ll be joining StudioHop next week!!! I cannot wait to get back on a fitness regimen that excites me haha. It’s been incredibly hard finding just one gym or studio that I can commit to, because I like all sorts of group exercise classes. My friend Rhonda Jenkins of The Skinny Arm suggested I try Studio Hop so I can literally hop studios from day to day. It’s a genius business concept and also a way to keep my routine fresh each week.
- I feel like I was the Grinch of Halloween this year because I didn’t celebrate, I didn’t carve a pumpkin, I watched Hocus Pocus like one time, and I don’t have a costume for tomorrow!! When did I become this way, haha!? But Saturday night I did attend a surprise engagement party for one of my very best friend’s from high school which was so fun! She had no idea it was coming and her reaction was priceless!
- My new obsession is white sunglasses. I recently bought these that are so fab and under $11! I also own these (similar pair here) AND these!
- Jaclyn, Whitney, and I went to the grand opening of Blue Sushi Sake Grill on Friday in Uptown. If you enjoy sweet drinks like me, try the coconut mojito, it was amazing!
- I’m in the process of really stepping up my Pinterest game! Are you following me yet?! Let’s pin together!! I have extravagant taste in weddings and more importantly, I even have a Harry Potter board 🙂 ..
Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous start to your week!
Photos: Madison Katlin Photography