Oh my goodness! My first blog post. I feel like this was a long time coming.. but what no one tells you is how hard it is to build out a website! For someone that works at a large tech company.. I’m seriously technically challenged. Ugh! But I digress..
This blog is going to be full of my personal style, beauty tips, travels, work advice, probably some restaurant recommendations, advice on fun things to do in Dallas, and perhaps some personal thoughts. But most importantly: with me, you’ll never miss a shoe sale!! I’m girly and sassy and love EVERYTHING pink. But for those of you who don’t know me, here are 10 fun facts before we get started!
- I’m 24 years old and live in Plano, Texas! I plan to move into Dallas next year.
- I graduated from the University of Texas in 2013 (hook ’em) with a BBA in Marketing and a minor in French.
- My mom is half white, half Mexican and my dad is Lebanese! Everyone in my family (I have 2 little sisters!) speaks English, Spanish and French. My dad also speaks Arabic but he didn’t pass it along.. poo!
- I’ve been dating my sweet, sweet boyfriend Ryan for over 3 years. He’s the funniest! And the cutest ♥
- I work full time as a Field Marketing Manager for the southeast United States, so you will be following along with some of my business travels! I work remotely from home which gives me lots of flexibility (perfect for an aspiring blogger!)
- My favorite travel destination is Paris, France. I cry every time I leave! There’s so much to do and the bread and cheese.. I die.
- Let’s revisit the sister situation. My little sister (sissy 1) Nayla is a senior at SMU (her 21st birthday is in 3 weeks weeee!) and my baby sister (sissy 2) Maya is 14 and will be a freshman in high school! They’re everything. I’ll probably talk about them all the time!
- I’ve recently been appointed to the Board of Directors of a charity that’s really close to my heart. Check it out if you have the chance at: www.living4zachary.org
- My biggest goal in life is to be a CMO of a big company one day!
- My celeb crush is James Franco, favorite color is pink, favorite drink is sangria, favorite food is sushi, and favorite movie is Harry Potter (all of them. so obsessed).
I hope you have a vague idea of who I am and what this blog will be about! I follow some bloggers that really let their followers get to know them and that personal touch can honestly go a long way. I can’t wait for you to follow along this journey with me about fashion, beauty, travel, adulting and all the fabulous things in life us 20-somethings get to enjoy!