So I’m pretty open about being the Scrooge of tacky Christmas sweaters. They can be funny.. but I just can’t bring myself to own one!!! I’m sorry. I can’t help myself. BUT I bought this festive green Christmas cardigan to make me feel way less like the Grinch while still looking put together 🙂 it’s on sale for $20 right now!
There are A LOT of last minute shoppers out there.. and chances are you may still have a couple gifts left to pick up from your Christmas list! I thought I’d do a quick recap of my 12 Days of Christmas series in case you missed any. A lot of these retailers offer expedited shipping to arrive in time, and stores such as Macy’s and Nordstrom do in-store pick up. That way you don’t have to search the whole store for an item! Just order it online, pay, and then pick it up at the counter at your designated location. I personally do this often to save time and for the convenience.
- Partridge in a Pear Tree– I talked about #GivingTuesday and charities to donate to this holiday season. It’s not too late to do so!
- Two Turtle Doves– I outlined some wintry date night ideas for you and your sweet turtle dove!
- Three French Hens– I shared some of my favorite chicken-based recipes for holiday family meals, as well as a gift guide for the chef/cook/host!
- 4 Calling Birds– I gave you a comprehensive list of stocking stuffers for both genders!
- 5 Golden Rings– I picked out 5 of my favorite jewelry stores, discussed gifting with intention, and shared my top picks at each store!
- 6 Geese A Laying– I highlighted the top fashion trends that are transitioning into winter!
- 7 Swans A Swimming– I broke down holiday dresses into categories; tons for NYE on here too!
- 8 Maids a Milking– I listed out 8 blessings I’m thankful for this year, as well as shared some gifts for the #girlboss in your life!
- 9 Ladies Dancing– What make a lady dance more than a great gift?! Find gifts for her in this post.
- 10 Lords a Leaping– Anddddd what will make your man leap more than an epic gift? Gifts for him here.
- 11 Pipers Piping– It’s time to pay the piper with these designer gifts.. but have no fear because a lot of them are on major sale!
- 12 Drummers Drumming– The drum roll to NYE begins.. a golden glam New Year’s inspired look wraps up the 12th day!
Let me know if you need anythingggg else! Happy to help, you silly procrastinators! 😉
Photos: Ashley Kay Photography