Who doesn’t love a good espadrille?! Honestly, I was late hopping onto the espadrilles train myself until I bought these Kate Spade ones and I was all in. I decided to pick some summer styles under $90 for y’all (you’re welcome!!) before I head off to LA tomorrow to visit sissy 1!
- These black studded Sole Society espadrilles are so cute and also come in a nude color! Simple and will go with everything. Pair with gold accessories to tie your look together.
- These Franco Sarta’s are 30% off!! This color only has a couple sizes left but they have tons of colors (my second choice would have to be the gingham pair!!).
- It’s really hard to find someone that loves DSW as much as me haha.. All those organized rows.. it’s so therapeutic to just weave through them one by one! ANYWAY– these Audrey Brooke lace-ups are super cute at a $50 price point and also come in black.
- Where are my Lilly lovers at?! These Lilly Pulitzer espadrilles from Zappos are so fun for the beach and just for summer in general. Plus who doesn’t love free shipping?
- If I had a wishlist, these open-toed,suede, lace up, snake skin Aldo espadrilles would be on them. Online it says they’re khaki but they look olive to me.. but I also really like the cognac color! They come in black as well.
- These jewel-studded Steve Maddens are my favorite and if I hadn’t already bought them for my sister I would buy them for myself! AND THEY’RE 50% OFF PEOPLE! Under $50! They also have them in blush, black, and grey!
- These Marc Fisher espadrilles are such a gorgeous color and print. They have them in a green floral print and a white lace print as well. They’re an extra 15% off with code WKND at the link!
- Lastly- the cheapest on the list coming in at around $25 are some metallic snake skin Target espadrilles! I read the reviews and apparently the sole has some material similar to memory foam in it! Comfortable and cute- I’m thinking yes!
Back to packing I go.. Get ready for some summer vacation packing essentials coming to the blog tomorrow!