My last highly requested gift guide is here!! I got several requests for gift ideas for your in-laws. I don’t actually have in-laws 😉 BUT if I did I would definitely get them some of the items on this list! From matching bathrobes, to personalized gifts for their home, I’ve got you covered for a wide range of personality types and tastes! You always want to be thoughtful with your gifts, which is why I added a lot of personalized options below.
- Initial Wine Stopper– For the in-laws you’re always drinking wine with! This one is just $20 so you can easily add it to a larger gift.
- Whiskey Decanter and Glass Set– For their bar cart or their bar. This set looks fancy without a large price tag.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven– This is a great kitchen brand for the in-laws that love to cook, and this particular dutch oven is price matched!
- Plush Throw Blanket– This comes in tons of colors. I personally have the blush color on my bed! It’s also on sale right now.
- Women’s Fleece Robe and Men’s Fleece Robe– How cute would your in-laws be in matching fleece robes?!
- Ginger Jar– I have a love affair with ginger jars and any blue and white ceramics.
- Picnic Basket– Mark and Graham is a great brand, and the leather tag on this can be personalized.
- Gold Bar Set– Another piece for their bar or bar cart!
- Mackenzie Childs Serving Platter– If you’re a baker, you could bake your in-laws cookies and gift them the pedestal platter with it! I added a Mackenzie Childs piece in my gift guide for moms too because they’re super popular with the moms 🙂 .
- Rose Gold Candle– Candles are always a safe choice!
- Personalized Cutting Board– A few years ago I got my boyfriend’s parents a personalized cutting board and they LOVED it. It was one of the best gifts I ever got them!
- Joe Malone Gift Set– 6 magical scents in a cute box!
- Sole Society Faux Leather Travel Bag– If your in-laws like to travel together, this faux-leather duffel is great for weekend getaways.
- Perzonalized Door Mat– Mark and Graham has a ton of designs if you’re not convinced about this one!
- Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser– My parents always have essential oils diffusing through the house, and this one is cute!
I really hope this helps! Also, if there are any other gift guides you can think of that I’ve missed this year, please let me know! The countdown to Christmas only is 19 days! But who’s counting?! 😉