One of y’alls requests via Instagram was to do a gift guide for Moms! What can you give the person that has given you life, and that is always there to pick you up when you’re down?! No material item would ever be enough to show any of our appreciation for our moms. BUT I hope this gift guide helps you to at least get her something she could use all year round to remind her of you!
This gift guide is difficult for me because my mom is so low maintenance she rarely asks for anything material. This year she wanted these trivets, some essential oils, and the scarf in the gift guide. That’s all she asked for! Haha! Gotta love her. But for the rest of you, here are some things that I imagine a mom might want/need!
- Pearl Slides– Okay so I actually bought these for myself haha!! They’re great for work and for casual days with denim, and come in a few colors!
- Microneedling Set– Great anti-aging tools! I don’t use them myself but a lot of people I know use this brand and swear by it.
- Mackenzie Childs Bowl– You can’t really go wrong with anything from Mackenzie Childs to be honest!
- Scallop Scarf– This is the scarf I bought for my mom for Christmas! She wanted a black scallopped one that was thicker and warmer than a normal scarf. Magically we found one!!
- Fleece Vest– To keep her warm this winter! This is a great layering piece.
- Buffer Brush– MAC brushes are some of the best in the game, and this one is price matched! A lot of cosmetics rarely go on sale so I usually take advantage of these discounts as soon as they go live.
- David Yurman Cuff– This is the priciest gift on the list, but it’s a classic piece and matches with almost everything!
- Kendra Scott Drop Earrings– These are classy and trendy, and come in different metals (rose gold, gold, silver, gunmetal).
- Cashmere Shawl– Cashmere is always a good idea. #trust
- Nike Sneakers– My mom told me to put some Nike items on this list! I really like these sneakers and they’re still in stock in a ton of sizes and colors. Rachel Parcell wears this color and loves them!
- Lancome Perfume Set– This smell is heavenly and it comes in different sizes, in the case that she wants a travel sized version as well.
- Fluffy Robe– This one comes in a few colors!
- Tory Burch Wallet– And while you’re buying this for your mom, maybe get yourself a matching one too 🙂 I LOVE this wallet!
- Nest Reed Diffusers– Great holiday scent! I’d like these for a guest bathroom or even a bar cart.
- Neutral Wrap Coat– This is a classic and gorgeous piece, it’s on sale, and it comes in a few colors!
- Ugg Slippers– Cozy for the home! P.S. is anyone else so happy Uggs came back into style?! Good thing I never got rid of mine 😉 !
Hope this helps! Be on the lookout for a gift guide for your in-laws tomorrow!